Spending 70% of your IT department budget on maintenance of legacy applications and data? You’re not alone. Here’s how we can help:
Free e-book: application retirement
Achieve immediate ROI
Retiring legacy applications results in optimized data management. Identify low hanging fruit and eliminate unnecessary legacy system costs without impacting business.
A central framework for application retirement and data retention
Focus on data as a strategic asset boosting data governance and compliance management. A solid data management plan improves data accessibility and reduces data loss and data recovery costs.
Expand your business insights
Unlock your historical data. Central data archiving provides you with a rich contextual base for data analytics. These insights improve business decision taking and ultimately reflect on revenue and growth.
- Control your IT maintenance budget with application retirement
- Applications are evaluated and selected for retirement option.
- Immediate ROI is achieved by eliminating legacy system cost and operations.
- Overall archiving strategy optimizing data retention while handling data as a valuable asset.
- Tailored-made compliance management.
GDF SUEZ cuts costs and complexity with a single unified platform while providing accordance with prevailing compliancy standards
BMO HARRIS BANK was able to retire legacy applications within 12 weeks freeing up budgets for IT innovation and meeting regulatory requirements.
How to align data accessibility with compliance requirements and boost your ROI?
Fill in our form and download our eBook on application retirement to know all about it.